Music Workshops for kids 2.5 – 6 y.o.
Let your kid express his/her artistic talents in our music workshops during the holidays!
Our teaching method is open, active and participative. Children learn about music through specific activities. Take a look at our program.
- Music – listening and discovery
- Singing- choir and songs
- Thematic drawings
- Discovery of musical instruments
- History of music and instruments adapted for children
- Creative games
- Concert for parents at the end of the course
Planning of a typical day
This activity is intended for children aged between 2.5 and 6 yo
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am : Morning welcome
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am : Beginning of musical activities
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am : Snack*
- 11:00 am – 12:30 : Musical activities
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm : Lunch*, rest, afternoon nap if necessary
The parents who have chosen the half-day option come and pick up their children
- 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm : Musical activities
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm : 4 o’clock snack*
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm : Rest. The children can play at our garden, watch DVDs, draw, play, etc.
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm : End of the day, the parents come and pick up their children
*The snacks and meals should be brought by the children. It is possible to reheat meals. Juice and water are provided by the music school and are available for the children. We are also equipped with adequate material so that the children can take a nap if necessary.
End of the week Show
At the end of the program children present a small show. For children on half-days, parents are invited at 12:30 p.m. and at 4:30 p.m. for those on full days (last day of the course).
Dates of the workshops 2020-2021
Registration « à la carte »
You can choose to register your child for:
- Full week
- Week in 1/2 days
- 1 full day or a few full days
- 1 half day or a few half day days
- Full week: 150 euros
- Semaine en 1/2 journée: 80 euros
- 1 journée complète: 40 euros
- 1 demi-journée: 25 euros