For whom? What type of course?
- For adults
- For children from 4 yo
- Private lessons
- Semi-private lessons :
- 2 students during the class
- 2 students of the same age or a child and an adult in the same class
- It’s up to you to find the second child
- 15 min, 30min, 45min, 1h, 1h15, 1h30 – one lesson per week
Levels and languages
- Differents levels :
- preparation for examens ABRSM
- preparation for conservatoires , partitipation at the competitions etc.
- The courses are given in several languages:
- French, English, Dutch, Polish, Hebrew, Spanish, Ukrainian, Italian, Russian, etc. by professors graduated from the Conservatories of Belgium, Spain, the former Soviet Union (Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Kiev), France, Italy etc.
- We are open 7 days per week :
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 15h00-21h00
- Wednesday 12h00-21h00
- Saturday 8h30-21h00
- Sunday 9h00-18h00
(Also possible to have lessons at any time of the day)
- One trial-lesson (to be payed) before final registration
- Registration is done automatically for the whole year, with the possibility of interrupting classes at the end of the period
- Payement by periode :
- September – Décember
- January – March
- April – June
During school holidays and official holidays, there are no lessons.